Instructions - Migration
- Candidates who have been matriculated under this University & wish to pursue their higher studies in another University only need to apply for migration certificate.
- Candidates applying for Migration Certificate shall fill in the application correctly and upload the documents required. Applicant will alone be responsible for providing false information & uploading fraudulent documents. Documents to upload
- Provisional/original certificate of the last programme done under this University and original Transfer Certificate from the Department/College/Institution where the candidate last studied under this University.
- Result awaiting candidates applying for Migration Certificate shall upload original TC and hall ticket/admission ticket of the last examination done under this University.
- Candidates matriculated and admitted to a programme under this University but discontinued the programme before registering for the first examination need to upload only the original TC from the Institution/college last studied under this University.
- Candidates who got admitted to a programme but discontinued the programme after registering for examination/examinations shall upload the mark list/hall ticket of the last examination done under this University.
- Candidates who have already been issued Migration Certificate shall not apply for Migration certificate.
- In case of loss of the Migration certificate issued, the candidate can request to the University for issuance of a Duplicate Migration Certificate if the Migration Certificate issued has not been used for any purpose. How to apply
- Click Apply Online link. If you are not a registered user, please register using your mobile number and e-mail ID. For registration, use your personal mobile number and e-mail ID .
- Messages will be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail ID only. ∙ Login with user name and Password sent to your mobile number/email ID. ∙ Fill in the application correctly & upload the documents required and remit the fee through the given link.
- In case of defective application, sms will be sent to the registered mobile Number/E-mail ID. Defects must be rectified within 15 days.
- Once the Migration Certificate is approved, SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail ID.The candidate shall login using user name and Password & download the Certificate within one month from the date of approval.
- Since the Migration Certificate is digitally generated, it does not require any signature. Authenticity of the certificate issued can be verified using QR
- Application Fee : Migration certificate for those who passed degree/PG from Calicut University Rs.145/-
The University of Calicut is an affiliating university located at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district of Kerala state in India.