Instructions - Migration
- If you are not a registered user, please register using your mobile number and e-mail ID.
- For registration, use your personal mobile number and e-mail ID . Messages will be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail ID only.
- Login with user name and Password sent to your mobile number/email ID.
- Please ensure the status of recognition/equivalency before submitting application.
- Applying for Migration certificate by clicking Apply Online link. If you are a new user, you have to create an account first. For that click on the Register link. Your login id and password will be sent to you via registered email id and mobile number.
- Candidates shall fill in the application correctly & upload all the documents required viz, consolidated marklists/mark lists, provisional/original degree certificate & TC or any other valid document to prove mode of study.
- Candidates shall enter only exact details in the application form and upload the original documents. Applicant will alone be responsible for providing false information & uploading fraudulent documents.
- In case of defective application, sms will be sent to the registered mobile Number/E-mail ID. Defects must be rectified within 15 days.
- Once the Migration Certificate is approved, SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail ID.The candidate shall login using user name and Password & download the Certificate within one month from the date of approval.
- Since the Equivalency Certificate is digitally generated, it does not require any signature. Authenticity of the certificate issued can be verified using QR code.
- Application Fee : Migration certificate for those who passed degree/PG from Calicut University Rs.145/- Migration certificate for those who passed SSLC/Plus Two/VHSE/CBSE from institution under Calicut University jurisdiction Rs.290/-
The University of Calicut is an affiliating university located at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district of Kerala state in India.