- If you are not a registered user, please register using your mobile number and e-mail ID.
- For registration, use your personal mobile number and e-mail ID . Messages will be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail ID only.
- Login with user name and Password sent to your mobile number/email ID.
- Recognition/equivalency is granted to various programmes of other Universities/Institutes approved by the Academic Council of this University and candidates, therefore, shall check the status of recognition/equivalency in the list provided. Candidates shall also go through the University Regulations on Recognition and Equivalency of Programmes of Study and ensure their eligibility for recognition/equivalency certificate.
- Recognition is granted to the regular programmes of State or Central University or Deemed University/Private University recognised by the UGC or foreign universities recognised by the Association of Indian Universities or reputed national institutions such as IIM, IIT, IISc, IISER and NIT and other National level Institutions funded by Government. In the case of Foreign Universities, candidates shall produce Recognition Certificate from the AIU.
- Equivalency is granted to regular programmes of State or Central Universities or reputed national institutions such as IIM, IIT, IISc, IISER and NIT provided that the nomenclature and duration of the programme is the same as that of this University.
- Recognition certificate is issed to PhD Programmes of central/state/deemed universities. Candidates shall upload a ‘Norms Certificate’ from the Registrar of the University concerned (Norms Certificate specifying that the Ph.D has been awarded to the candidate as per UGC norms and regulations) in addition to qualifying certificate. (candidates who did Ph.D prior to 2009 and those who did Ph.D in IIM, IIT, IISc, IISER, NISER, NIT and NIST need not upload norms certificate).
- Candidates who did Ph.D in foreign universities shall upload qualifying certificate and recognition certificate from AIU.
- No online application shall be submitted for recognition/equivalency of programmes which have not been recognised/made equivalent by this University. Candidates shall ensure that the programme is recognised/equivalent before submitting application.
- Candidates shall fill in the application correctly & upload all the documents required viz, consolidated marklists/mark lists, provisional/original degree certificate & TC or any other valid document to prove mode of study. Candidates applying for equivalency to distance education programmes shall upload marklists & certificates from SSLC onwards including TC or CC. Students deserving marks relaxation shall also upload the Community Certificate.
- Candidates shall enter only exact details in the application form and upload the original documents. Applicant will alone be responsible for providing false information & uploading fraudulent documents.
- In case of defective application, sms will be sent to the registered mobile Number/E-mail ID. Defects must be rectified within 15 days.
- After verification an sms/email will be sent to your registered mobile/email ID. If you are eligible you may remit the fee and make final submission of your application.
- Once the Recognition/Equivalency Certificate is approved, SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail ID.The candidate shall login using user name and Password & download the Certificate within one month from the date of approval.
- Since the Equivalency Certificate is digitally generated, it does not require any signature. Authenticity of the certificate issued can be verified using QR code.
- Application Fee : Equivalency/Rocognition certificate for those who passed degree/PG Rs.555/-
The University of Calicut is an affiliating university located at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district of Kerala state in India.